The "Moon over the Mountain" block is our logo; each member makes their own quilted nametag.
Click on the title of the document to download the file
|Guild Badge Pattern.pdf||3/10/19||84.46 KB|
|CVQG Reimbursement Form.pdf||2/19/19||173.19 KB|
|Carson Valley Quilt Guild Membership 2021.pdf||2/12/21||120.56 KB|
|folder icon||Block of the Month||2/19/19|
2020 Quilt Member Challenge
Every Quilt is a Story
Quilts must reflect the quilt maker's impression of the challenge theme.
- Size: No larger than 30 inches square or 120 inches around the perimeter
- Your challenge quilt must have a 4" sleeve sewn on back for display purposes
- Fabric: in addition to the fabrics of your choice, the challenge fabric provided must be used in a recognizable from on the quilt top or front of the quilt. Please use the following informatin if you desire additional yardage of the provided fabric.
- Black Flower Print: Kaffe Fassett Millefiore (purchased at The Quilt House) -will try to order more-
- Newsprint: Clothworks Time Travelers Memoirs (purchased at The Quilt House) -out of stock-
- Due Date: February 2020 Guild Meeting