The "Moon over the Mountain" block is our logo; each member makes their own quilted nametag.
Click on the title of the document to download the file
|2023 CVQG Retreat Application.pdf||3/6/23||38.49 KB|
|2023Carson Valley Quilt Guild Retreat.pdf||3/6/23||38.52 KB|
|Carson Valley Quilt Guild Membership 2023.pdf||2/8/23||121.89 KB|
|CVQG Reimbursement Form.pdf||2/19/19||173.19 KB|
|CVQG Roster - 9072022.pdf||9/9/22||333.39 KB|
|Guild Badge Pattern.pdf||3/10/19||84.46 KB|
2022 Guild Member Challenge Quilt
The Great Outdoors
Quilts must reflect the quilt maker's impression of the challenge theme.
- Size: No larger than 30 inches square or 120 inches around the perimeter
- Your challenge quilt must have a 4" sleeve sewn on back for display purposes
- Fabric: in addition to the fabrics of your choice, the challenge fabric and wool roving provided must be used in a recognizable from on the quilt top or front of the quilt. Please use the following information if you desire additional yardage of the provided fabric.
- Blue & Green fabric: QT Fabrics Doggie Daze TYE DYE BLUE 27960-B (purchased at Fabric Chicks - out of stock)
- Grey fabric: Northcott Material Girl -23225 92 Gray (purchased @ Fabric Chicks - out of stock)
- Roving: Doris Hoskin - 265-3187
- Due Date: February 2022 Guild Meeting