The "Moon over the Mountain" block is our logo; each member makes their own quilted nametag.
Click on the title of the document to download the file
|Carson Valley Quilt Guild Membership 2023.pdf||6/7/23||121.89 KB|
|CVQG Neighborhood Friends.pdf||6/7/23||94.41 KB|
|CVQG Roster.pdf||9/9/22||296.57 KB|
|2023Carson Valley Quilt Guild Retreat.pdf||3/6/23||38.52 KB|
|2023 CVQG Retreat Application.pdf||3/6/23||38.49 KB|
|Guild Badge Pattern.pdf||3/10/19||84.46 KB|
|CVQG Reimbursement Form.pdf||2/19/19||173.19 KB|
2024 Guild Member Challenge Quilt
It's a Wild Wild World of Color
Quilts must reflect the quilt maker's impression of the challenge theme.
- Size: No larger than 30 inches square or 120 inches around the perimeter
- Your challenge quilt must have a 4" sleeve sewn on back for display purposes
- Fabric: in addition to the fabrics of your choice, the challenge fabric, ribbon and button provided must be used in a recognizable from on the quilt top or front of the quilt. Please use the following information if you desire additional yardage of the provided fabric.
- Teal batik fabric: Anthology Fabrics
- Multi colored fabric: 3 Wishes Fabric, Designs by Connie Haley. 14905-MULTI (the committee has extra. Both fabrics were purchased at The Quilt House in Gardnerville)
- Due Date: February 2024 Guild Meeting