- General Guild meetings: Fourth Monday of each month, except for the month of December at the United Methodist Church in Gardnerville. During the warmer months of April, May, June, July, August and September, the Guild meets in the evenings, 6:00-8:00 p.m. During the colder months of October, November, December, January, February and March, the Guild meets in the afternoons, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Board meetings: Guild Board meetings are held the first Monday of each month either in person at the Church or via ZOOM. Time of the afternoon meetings vary from month to month.
- Community Quilt Workshop: Meets the 3rd Monday of the month at the Carson Valley United Methodist Church; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come and sew.
- Second Saturday Workshop: This free class is taught by guild members on the second Saturday of most months, details differ each month. We meet at the Carson Valley United Methodist Church. See the Events page for the latest information.
- Retreat: One long weekend in October, go sew, sew, sew!
- July Summer Picnic : This is our July general meeting. It is a summer party!
- December Christmas Party: This is our December general meeting, and the date varies. Games, prizes and awards.
- Block of the Month: We make two blocks each month with these patterns – one for ourselves and one for Community Quilts.
- Quilt Show: This national show takes place every other year during the first weekend in June. Quilts are accepted for judging from all over the United States.
- National Speaker: We usually host two nationally known quilt technique teachers each year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall. Class fees are quite reasonable for guild members, class sizes are small and there is a significant amount of individual interaction with the instructors.
- National Quilting Day: We participate in this event that is held the third Saturday in March each year. We give quilt technique demonstrations and an old fashioned bed turning at the local museum and cultural center.