The "Moon over the Mountain" block is our logo; each member makes their own quilted nametag.
Click on the title of the document to download the file
|April 2020.pdf||5/1/20||2,068.06 KB|
|February 2020.pdf||3/11/20||1,932.36 KB|
|January 2020.jpg||2/15/20||98.66 KB|
|January 2020.pdf||2/15/20||1,730.77 KB|
|July 2020||8/4/20||2,411.89 KB|
|June 2020.pdf||7/1/20||2,674.73 KB|
|March 2020.pdf||4/7/20||517.24 KB|
|May 2020 BOM.pdf||6/18/20||2,152.35 KB|
|September 2020.pdf||9/28/20||2,141.26 KB|
2020 Quilt Member Challenge
Every Quilt is a Story
Quilts must reflect the quilt maker's impression of the challenge theme.
- Size: No larger than 30 inches square or 120 inches around the perimeter
- Your challenge quilt must have a 4" sleeve sewn on back for display purposes
- Fabric: in addition to the fabrics of your choice, the challenge fabric provided must be used in a recognizable from on the quilt top or front of the quilt. Please use the following informatin if you desire additional yardage of the provided fabric.
- Black Flower Print: Kaffe Fassett Millefiore (purchased at The Quilt House) -will try to order more-
- Newsprint: Clothworks Time Travelers Memoirs (purchased at The Quilt House) -out of stock-
- Due Date: February 2020 Guild Meeting